Saturday 5 June 2010

The Lakes in Pictures

At last, as promised, pictures of my heaven on earth. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

However, my tranquillity was totally shattered this morning, the sun is shining and I am expecting the Lake to look beautiful as usual and then.............noise?........shouting........laughing............what is going on?   The Cubs and Scouts have taken over the Lake.......and were they enjoying it........they were canoeing, boating, swimming..........oh such fun for them and for me to watch, it was great. The whole place seemed to be heaving with people today and it was really wonderful to see families out enjoying themselves with the dogs and children all scampering around. The place is so vast thought that I still managed to find a bit of quiet and have taken some pictures to prove how beautiful it is.

I am going to take pics as the seasons change and will post them as and when, enjoy.


This is the view as I walk in through the gate.

Around the other side.

Just a few of the inhabitants.

Blackberries later me thinks....yum yum!

The Cubs and Scouts have a great time.

Also just want to let you know about http://www.ukhandmade.co.uk/ and the online Summer Edition of their magazine, it really is informative and a good read and below are some 'bookmarks' I made from their tutorial on pages 14 and 15.

1 comment: